Subject: Re: Richard Tucker and "La Juive"
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:45:06 -0500

I may be wrong, but I'm not aware of any actual plans to stage "La Juive" for Tucker, despite his years of pleas (and despite Bing being aware of the great debt the Met owed Tucker for his loyalty and brilliance). Several of Tucker's obituaries referred to his sadness that the Met would never stage it for him.

As I said, I may be wrong.