Subject: Re: Another recording "finally" on CD
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:50:14 -0600

Bob,

You are forgetting how Met-centric this list is.  Between that and the context, I'm guessing "on stage"'means "on the Met stage."  I seem to recall that that was in Tucker's plans.

I also seem to recall that the studio Juive from RCA Victor was originally supposed to be complete, then it was trimmed down to a two-disc abridged version, and finally to one disc of highlights.  It probably would have been reissued much sooner if the original plans had been maintained.

Mike Leone

Ecco il Leone!

Sent from my iPhone