Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Fabiano?
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 21:53:12 -0700

Ok. I beg to differ. It's a wonderful talent. I know his voice from the beginning when he just started winning competitions. I was a judge at one of them. He sang Torna ai felice di from Villi and I was bowled over. Totally. I think he might need to slow down a bit, forget about spinto roles for a while and get the voice back in alignment. It's not too late.

Donald

Sent from my iPad