Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Fabiano?
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 16:39:23 -0500

Comparing Fabiano's technique to Villazon is ludicrous. Villazon, from the
very beginning, pushed so hard the veins in his neck stood out and his eyes
 bugged out of his head. Fabiano never sings in that manner. He will be
fine,  despite the naysayers.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 1/14/2017 3:32:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,