Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Fabiano?
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 16:32:23 -0500

I'm just a hick from the Mid West so what do I know? I thought Michael sounded fine today. If the superior judges found him horrible, why don't they just turn off the radio and read a book. Its the same old story. As soon as a new singer gathers any acclaim, the know-It Know- Alls  start digging his or her grave- I guess it energies them to expound on their expertise. And they call themselves "opera lovers.  His high C was sung softly. Major crime. If he sang it loudly, he's forcing. I' m glad I'm a Mid Westhick who gets some joy out of opera.+