Subject: Re: No Met Forza - No Radvanovsky
From: T A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:07:14 +0000

Gelb should have cancelled the Tosca but that's just my humble opinion. I think someone already asked this but since this is a co-production that is shared and already premiered at ENO, wouldn't the MET already have contributed a significant amount of funds to it, or is ENO now left holding the bag and footing the entire bill?