Re: Greatest Met Premiere (was Re: Richard Tucker and "La Juive")

"Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>

Max D. Winter

Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:25:42 -0500

text/plain

There are a number of very efficient search engines on
the web (one of them is called "Gogolies" or something
like that). Do a little research yourself, including following
the links in my post on Notte di Zoraima, and you should
have a clear understanding of the basis for my expressed
opinions on these two forgotten works, both of which put
any opera by Puccini (and many by Verdi and Wagner) in
the shade.

MDW