Subject: Re: Nabucco in HD This Afternoon
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2017 20:30:18 -0500

Alain:
Because of you I was so anticipating seeing the HD today but alas the snow
and ice had other ideas.
However, you CAN see it again, if you want to, at the Encore performance
on Wednesday (at 6:30 pm -- at least in my neighborhood), when finally I
too will get my turn to see this unique production.
I so enjoy your vivid writing and cannot wait to see it in all its HD splendor.