Subject: Re: Finally
From: Bruce Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:32:30 -0800

While I remember seeing the LP, this is recording that I never had the
opportunity to hear..until now.  I remember reading an interview with Moffo
in the late 80s where she talked about this recording.  She said was ill and
in pain during the sessions with what was diagnosed as an ovarian cyst.

Here is the cover of the CD release.