Subject: see you at the opera in DC in January/Happy New Year!
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:55:52 -0500

First of all greeting for the New Year as we have been in Ecuador and the Galapagos for a couple of weeks and just returned, so I have missed much of what has been going on here on Opera-L.

The winter continues to be busy, so let me know if you will be at any of these and we can meet up!

Saturday, Jan 7-eve-IN SERIES:Irving Berlin Cabaret(Source Theatre, DC)

Sunday, Jan 8-eve-Kennedy Center WICKED

Friday, Jan 13-Wash National Opera American Opera Initiative-THE DICTATOR'S WIFE (world premiere)

Saturday, Jan 14-Wash Natl Opera AOI continues with three new 2 minute premieres

Friday, Jan 20-AILYN PEREZ recital at Wolf Trap Barns

Saturday, Jan 21-Aaron Tveit in concert at Wolf Trap Barns

Sunday, Jan 22(matinee)-Vocal Arts DC presents NYFOS with Steven Blier,Michael Barrett, Antonina Chehovska & Alexei Lavrov

Wed, Jan 25-Ken Cen Opera House ABT SWAN LAKE

Friday, Jan 27-In Series Mozart Birthday Party

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC