Subject: BREAKING THE WAVES tonight at Skirball Center
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2017 10:37:11 -0500

Due to weather I will not be able to make it into the city, so am
offering this ticket to the evening performance tonight at 7:30.  I can
send a pdf of the ticket to anyone interested.  It is in the mezzanine,
and has a face value of $55, but any offer is fine.

I am sorry to miss this performance, as I saw the premiere in Philly in
September, and it is an amazing production, with a stunning performance
by Kiera Duffy, and only running this weekend.

--
Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire

www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth