Subject: Re: Pretre
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Jan 2017 22:26:33 -0700

I never heard him live but I do have the Carmen recording with Callas,
Tosca with her and Bergoni, the Opera a Paris album with Callas,  Werther
with de Los Angeles and Gedda and the Becaud opera Opera d'aran with
Rosanna Carteri.  He was a great conductor although I can only say that
based on his vast recording repertoire.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.