Subject: Re: Patti Smith's 10 Favorite Operas
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:05:49 -0500

Six?  The five I count are a quirkier, more musically diverse group than
those of Patti Smith.  I have no idea what she is famous for, but unlike
yours, her favorites have a personalized, subjective consistency that
says something about her and something about the composers and
operas that she identifies with.  In her minimally articulate way she
justifies those choices quite admirably.

I can't wait to learn what that number six  of yours might be.  : )

dtmk