Subject: Re: Great Performances at the Met
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:36:16 -0500

U believe all this varies by which city or area you live. Here in Cincinnati they show them whenever they  choose, usually late at night and weekends with many repeats. If one has cable with DVR ability , it's no problem. Other places , I hear, hardly show them at all on PBS but refer Gospel or hillbilly music instead.  believe they call it the "Bible Belt"