Subject: Great Performances at the Met
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Jan 2017 15:49:32 -0500

Any of you listers know in which website can I find the schedule of the
2016-2017 Met Opera telecasts that are shown on PBS stations through Great
Performances at the Met?  All I have been able to find is the list of
operas and the dates when they are shown in theaters, but not the PBS
schedule.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Happy New Year to all.

Myriam