Subject: Re: Caballe's Lucia (was Re: Caruso's Trill)
From: robert levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:34:02 -0500

I was at that Moffo matinee and we all thought she was drunk - it got worse
and worse and she was holding on to the curtain by the time the calls came
around. It was alarming to say the least. She looked absolutely stoned. I
later found out that there was NO COVER and she refused to stop anyway,
claiming there was nothing wrong.