Subject: Caruso Trill
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Jan 2017 00:14:22 +0000

I read somewhere many years ago, that the trill Caruso sings in his recording of "Ombra mai fu" is the one and only time he did so on record.

Certainly I have never heard him sing another that I recall, and I have listened to almost everything he recorded.

I have been told that he recorded Il mio tesoro,  does anyone know if it is so? I have never heard that recording.

Isaac Alan

Modify your settings: