Subject: Re: Opera-L. Are you there
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Dec 2016 10:53:56 -0500

I have Gmail too and I am receiving Opera-L posts, although in the last 3-4
days the amount of posts has dwindled to 3-5 per day.  I paid it no
attention at first, because this year Christmas and Hanukkah fell on the
same day, so one would expect traffic to be very slow on that day, and
Monday was Boxing Day.  Today, however, is the 29th and I am a little
surprised that there have been so few posts since Dec. 27.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.