Subject: Re: Dal Monte
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:29:35 -0600

I don’t recall ever hearing her before. Certainly nothing in my collection. A truly remarkable voice to my ears.

Listen to her “Ritorna vincitor” <>

and “Ebben, ne andro lontana” <>

Kurt Youngmann

> On Dec 30, 2016, at 7:20 AM, Maria Wolansky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Solomiya Krushelnytska singing Un bel di - 1912
> She is a legend in Ukraine.

"The jury could get the case as early as next week, but the defense says they just want to introduce one last-minute load of crap." - Bill Maher

Modify your settings: