Subject: Moffo
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Dec 2016 23:56:52 -0500

Barry Morell told me that her husband (Lanfranchi) had her over booked trying to make all the money from her career that he could. Sometimes there would be a limo at the end of a performance to take her to the airport where she went to LA, or Italy to perform. She was exhausted and had low blood pressure. That is all I know.
RP