Subject: BEWARE of CD "The Lost Art of the Trill"
From: Subscribe Opera-L Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:12:04 -0500

I just received my copy of Milbran's CD "The Lost Art of the Trill." Nowhere in any
of the advertising or the packaging does it state we do not get the arias listed, but
only EXCERPTS of the arias—sometimes quite brief ones at that. (Caruso singing
"Ombra mai fu" only lasts 27 seconds!)

This is dishonest and fraudulent on the part of Malibran Records.

BUYERS BEWARE.