Subject: Re: Marian Anderson sings Carols at age 65
From: James Camner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Dec 2016 15:57:32 -0800

I'm really happy everybody likes it. I wasn't familiar with it, and it
popped up on my iTunes last week (I subscribe) and Marian Anderson at 65
 knocked me flat. Such eloquence and mastery and still so beautiful a
voice, when she goes into low gear her sound is unearthly. I also like the
arrangements a lot.

Happy Holidays,

James