Subject: Re: Met Aida on Footage Farm
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Dec 2016 09:34:29 -0500

Good to see the interior of the Old Met where I attended the Met's first

Macbeth, Freni's  debut dress rehearsal Boheme, Milanov's farewell

Maddalena di Coigny and a few precious other performances.

A Merry Holiday season and a Happy New Year to all listers.

Aren't we a lucky bunch!

Angelo from Boston