Subject: Re: Marian Anderson sings Carols at age 65
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Dec 2016 06:44:54 +0000

Mr. Camner:
Thanks so much for sharing this. For the age Marian Anderson was at the time, this is nothing short of a miracle. I've "favorited" it in my YouTube file. I'm sure that RCA will never have the brains to reissue this on CD. Even at this late period, her voice is like a soft cushion on the ear. Never knew this recording existed.
A joyous holiday to you.
Les/Chicago