Subject: Season gift?
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Dec 2016 17:39:29 -0500

Don't know if others here have mentioned worldconcerthall.com. It is new to me. It links to
every streaming of classical music on the web. Later today, for sample, the Paris Opéra is
doing a lyric concert with major stars. Other people in your life might curse me for this. Best
to all.

Frank Cadenhead