Subject: Ed Rosen
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Dec 2016 02:16:47 +0000

Dear Ed Rosen was such firm member of this list and contributed much that was of interest and entertainment. I wrote him a few times with questions regarding historic opera performances and particularly for information regarding Richard Tucker, whose memory may just have lost its greatest supporter on earth, outside the Tucker family.

Ed was always cheerful in his responses, and helped me in a number of ways, always with a warm and friendly manner. I was shocked at the bad news, and though I never met him, I felt very close to him; today I feel great sadness.

With Great Respect,

Isaac Alan