Subject: Rare di Stefano clips and the latest VRCS annual CD
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:44:45 +0100

Our X-mas issue has been updated with a review of the latest VRCS annual CD
and two rare (and new to me) Giuseppe Di Stefano video clips singing live
two songs in his prime. As he sings 'o sole mio' live we also added as a
sort of competition the same song with Del Monaco, live in Japan with piano
and also in his prime.
All to be seen and read on our homepage (scroll down) at
www.operanostalgia.be

Happy Holidays

RvdB