Subject: Re: Ed Rosen
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Dec 2016 23:20:35 -0700

Kenn Harris. I knew him well. An eccentric but a good guy. I will also miss Ed. I knew him many years. BTW he was posting on Facebook. Ed was a good man and he will be missed, not least of all by the great singers he befriended and provided with an aural history of their careers.

RIP Ed Rosen

Donald

Sent from my iPad