Subject: Re: Shakespeare and opera - Rossini's "Othello"
From: Clarissa Cheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Dec 2016 23:06:31 -0500

Will Crutchfield was introduced to me by a friend at the Ambassador Theatre
in Pasadena years ago during the break in a concert version of Donizetti's
Linda di Chamounix. I think he had something to do with the production.
Certainly Crutchfield was knowledgeable, and his analyses of operas were
expressed in other ways besides being an opera broadcast commentator.
However, now I have forgotten what else he did - maybe some one could inform
me as to his claim to fame?

Clarissa