Subject: Re: Ed Rosen enriched lives
From: "David M. Wagner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:54:05 -0500

I'm in Les's position - with the added twist that Ed said my parents had helped get him interested in opera. This was after the death of my dad, Alan Wagner, 2007; Ed and I became email pen-pals after that. We had a lot of singer-related agreements, and a disagreement or two, and I learned (and bought!) a lot from him.

Ad Deum, amice!

-David Wagner

Sent from my iPhone