Subject: Ed Rosen enriched lives
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:03:28 -0500

I never "met" Ed Rosen, but I communicated with him many times via
email and phone calls to his company, from whom I've purchased a lot of
stuff.  He was a man who has left his imprint on many.  Many were the times
when he gave me answers to questions, information, and places to research.
In a sense, he was something of a teacher.
     While his loss is to be mourned, his life deserves to be celebrated
because he gave so much to so many ------fueled by his passion for opera and
his passion for sharing it with so many.  How lucky he was to have lived the
life he lived!  He truly loved doing what he was doing.  In fact, he REVELED
in it.  How many people can boast that they lived such a life?
     People who place themselves at the center of their universe end up
dying without realizing that they haven't really LIVED.  Then there are
others who truly LIVE by reaching out to people, enriching their OWN lives
as well as those lives they touch.  Such people frequently "pay it forward"
and they reap dividends that cannot be measured.
     Ed Rosen was one of those people.  He LIVED and many of us are richer
for it.