Subject: Re: is it true?
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Dec 2016 15:08:10 -0500

This is truly sad news.  And not even a week after Robert's passing.

Ed's passion for opera was unlimited.
He freely shared his knowledge with so many... young singers especially.

We have lost a true fan and supporter of Opera
What a great loss.

My condolences to his family and friends.

[If you believe in Heaven, can you IMAGINE the conversations Ed is having
with all his adored singers!???) ]

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel