Subject: Re: READ AND SHARE : Practical Guide to Resisting the Trump Agenda
From: robert levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:57:19 -0500

Thanks, Ron - absolutely. The fact that I suspect most of the listers list
left makes M. Letort's suggestion even more important: the link through is,
in a way, a handbook for acting and reacting to governmental decisions.
And the fact that M Letort has been a career diplomat for the United States
validates his way of thinking as well. And Peggy's reaction is right on the
money.
Bob