Subject: READ AND SHARE : Practical Guide to Resisting the Trump Agenda
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:33:17 -0500

Dear Listers :

I apologize for this post which clearly has nothing at all to with opera,
but I feel so strongly that the Trump/Republican neo-fascist agenda poses
such a threat to the very existence of our republic and to democracy that I
am compelled to share this with you.

I am including a link to an on-line document, prepared by progressive-minded
Congressional staffers who saw the Tea Party beat back President Obama’s
agenda.  Based on these staffers' experiences, the document outlines
strategies on how to beat back the Trump agenda.

Please use this guide, SHARE IT, amend it, make it your own, and get to work !!!

I have the document in its original Word version and also in a PDF version,
which I created myself.  I am happy to e-mail them to you privately if you
are nervous about clicking on an unfamiliar link.  (It passed my anti-virus
and malware programs.)

The link to the document is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzOz3Y6D8g_MNXHNMJYAz1b41_cn535aU5UsN7Lj8X8/preview#
.