Subject: Re: Salome
From: daaaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:55:56 -0500

from my 2003 conversation with Astrid Varnay.  She talks about the right house vs. the right voice and Teresa Stratas. It ends with the finale of the Salome final scene from her 1953 studio recording.  (4:53)

http://www.collup.com/neverbefore/release/13salomevoice-house.mp3 <http://www.collup.com/neverbefore/release/13salomevoice-house.mp3>