Subject: Re: Marilyn Horne, a "hearty" singer
From: Clarissa Cheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:38:51 -0500

Oh, I do miss her, her smile, her humour off stage. She sang many concerts
in Los Angeles and Long Beach where if I remember right she was given the
key to the city. Her singing of Rossini brought her the one of the highest
awards in Italy. The gold medal. In her time she was voted America's top
artist. Over all some of her best singing was in Italian.

Clarissa