Subject: Re: Salome
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 08:05:55 -0500

Kindly forgive my spelling gaffe.
Obviously I meant "detractors" and not "distractors" (though actually that
word in this case probably fits too.)
She sure does distract this crowd.

Me?  I adore her because I always felt there was more to opera singing
than just a beautiful voice.  I am able to make adjustments to my ear
something like getting accustomed to hearing the Maplesons. (LOL)
She's a stage animal, and admittedly, I love those the most.

How neat that we all enjoy our operas in our own way.