Subject: Re: Salome
From: "Takis Pavl." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Dec 2016 22:32:04 +0000

All the problems mentioned here were equally audible in the house, at least on the opening night. The wobble was unbearable and the lower part of the voice inaudible. But because she acted so well, the audience didn't seem to mind. But if you focused on what was happening vocally, it just wasn't good enough...but singing actresses have their fans too and they were there to cheer for Racette on the opening night.
best wishesTakis