Subject: Re: Salome
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:12:24 -0700

I ​enjoyed the per​formance as well but in following the score to day I was
amazed at how many lilberties she took both note-wise and especially
rhythmically.  I realize the difficulties of the part but in dozens of
places she cut short the high-notes, extended the low ones and was just not
in sync with the orchestra.  Still I'm a big fan ever since we saw her many
years ago in the premiere of Emmaline here in Santa Fe.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.