Subject: Salome
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Dec 2016 14:33:05 -0500

Just listening over the airwaves I am enthralled with Racette's
performance.  I know she has her fair share of distractors here but I
challenge any opera person whose got ears to call this performance
anything but superb.
Sadly, the ice kept us from driving into the city today to view it in-house
and I am hoping the Met does the right thing and gives us tickets for
another Salome showing.