Subject: Robert White - a true gentleman
From: John Schweger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2016 21:01:18 +0000

I am heart sick.  Over the years I have corresponded with Robert White and he became a friend and a generous lover of opera.  Our ties were strengthened with Dallas ties and with constant pleas with the Met for listings of the SiriusXM broadcasts.

My God, I am in shock and certainly send my condolences to his friends and family.  God be with you, Robert.

John Schweger