Subject: Re: R.I.P. Robert White
From: Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:13:05 -0500

May his memory be for a blessing. I corresponded with him in the past, and lately, faithfully read and saved every post on the Sirius broadcasts.

He exemplified the true vocation of a librarian: the accurate and enthusiastic dissemination of knowledge. He made you want to learn even more!

(Ah, so many gentlemen and ladies in the best sense of the words have passed on lately here and in other parts of my life. I'm close the mid 50s mark; what will it be like when I am in my mid 60s, as Stephen Charitan notes?)

Scott Grunow
Instructor
English and Religious Studies
Department of English