Subject: Re: Robert White and Opera-L
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2016 12:22:59 -0500

Dear Listers,

Like all of you, I am very saddened to hear of Robert White's passing.  My
heartfelt condolences to those of you who knew him personally.  I was
unaware that we owe the continued existence of the Opera-L listserv to Mr.
White, and I am truly grateful.  Perhaps the best tribute we could give to
Mr. White would be to keep this List not just alive, but thriving, for as
long as we all possibly can.

Best wishes,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.

P.S. Anybody going to "Nabucco" at the Met on Monday 19 December?  Lynne
Price and I are and we be wearing our Opera-L pins.  We're always happy to
meet other Listers.