Subject: Re: R. I. P. Robert White
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:26:28 -0500

So very sad. I never met Bob but always appreciated his insightful and meticulous postings
out here.

While losing someone is always tough, losing someone at this time of the year can be so
much harder. My condolences to his family and to all of us who will absolutely feel his
absence. Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine.