Subject: Re: Evancho and Bocelli. And Tony Martin...
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Dec 2016 08:37:21 -0300

....And do not forget the American singer (baritone, indeed) who sang
Pagliacci's Prologue, in Italian and English, in his film "Two tickets
to Broadway". He also recorded it  for RCA (in 1951)and it was sold as
a 78 rpm and also as a 45 rpm. Of course, he was never called "an
opera singer" though he had a nice baritone voice and recorded
hundreds of pop songs. Those were the good years......

Juan

-----