Subject: Re: Elisabeth Carron
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:09:53 -0700

I remember her so well as  Birdie in Regina.  No one could sing that role
like her plus the character she portrayed was so sympathetic.    I did not
have the pleasure of hearing her in anything else.  I noticed the Senza
Mamma aria plus others so I will be listening to those.
dd

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.