Subject: Evancho and Bocelli
From: William Albright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:57:43 -0600

For some reason various publications are calling Jackie Evancho and Andrea
Bocelli "opera stars." He has appeared in exactly one production, of
 "Werther," in Michigan I believe it was (I will not dignify his poorly
reviewed recordings of complete operas with a mention), and she has never
befouled an opera stage.
bill albright