Subject: Robert White Memorial on Facebook LIVE
From: Eric Lozauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:22:03 -0500

Hello all,

We hope to fill the house tomorrow morning, Wednesday December 21 at 10:30
am at the New Milford Public Library for a celebration of the life of
Robert White.

But...if you cannot make it, please join us as we stream the event live via
Facebook!

You can watch on your phones, tablets, wherever you can access Facebook.

*Directions are below - Just join the group and spread the word.*

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1218420958240409/

How much would Robert love this idea?  He'd love it a whole lot.  So spread
the word about viewing Robert's Memorial Celebration and let's give our
dear friend a fabulous sendoff.

Warmest regards,

--

[image: logo-small.jpg]

Eric P. Lozauskas, MSIS

Director of Information Technology

Tel: 201-498-7309

Bergen County Cooperative Library System (BCCLS)

810 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601