Subject: Re: Xmas music
From: Maxwell Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:34:17 -0800

My favorites:

Operatic/"Classical"

Leontyne Price/Karajan
Eileen Farrell
Tebaldi
Elly Ameling (hard to find, charming and unusual)
Nutcracker: Dorati/LSO or Previn/LSO

Not classical:

Nat "King" Cole
A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra
Tony Bennett: Snowfall
Ella (Fitzgerald) wishes you a swingjng Christmas
Beach Boys
Phil Spector (the guy was a pig but he had great artists)

Max Paley

Sent from my iPhone