Subject: Re: Xmas music
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2016 14:10:52 -0500

Joan Sutherland - Deck the Halls
Elisabeth Schwarzkopf - The First Noel, Silent Night
Lucianno Pavarotti - Sanctus from Berlioz Requiem, (not Christmas
music but on his Christmas album) Mille cherubini in coro
L. Price - We Three Kings, Vom Himmel hoch (astounding)
Complete Christmas Carols from King's College
and on every list, I hope, McCormack's Adeste Fidelis

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, and
Happy New Year!

Bob